people living under a double-rainbow...
Twainbow was formed to provide a clearinghouse of information regarding LGBT-ASD social support, the latest news , and research.
Twainbow is a portmanteau of “twain” (meaning ‘two’) and “rainbow”. Individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) who are also lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender live with two rainbows in their lives: what we like to call the double-rainbow.
Twainbow is an organization dedicated to advocacy for those under both the LGBTQI+ and autism spectrums.
Please Join Our Mailing List
- Autistic Pride Day: June 18th, 2020Autistic Pride Day Living Under A Double Rainbow: A […]
- A reflection of my last 5 yearsBy: Corey Coloma, Twainbow Director Five years ago […]
- Twainbow Defines What it Means to Live Under The Double RainbowI recently was asked some questions by the American […]
- PRESS RELEASE: Autistic Pride Day 2019Each summer on June 18th, Autistic Pride Day is […]
- Press ReleaseFebruary 14, 2019 Today we’re celebrating the […]