people living under a double-rainbow...
Twainbow was formed to provide a clearinghouse of information regarding LGBT-ASD social support, the latest news , and research.
Twainbow is a portmanteau of “twain” (meaning ‘two’) and “rainbow”. Individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) who are also lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender live with two rainbows in their lives: what we like to call the double-rainbow.
Twainbow is an organization dedicated to advocacy for those under both the LGBTQI+ and autism spectrums.
Twainbow is an organization dedicated to advocacy for those under both the LGBT and autism spectrums.
Resources for people that identify with the LGBT and Autism community.
Come and check out our newest projects.
- A reflection of my last 5 yearsShare By: Corey Coloma, Twainbow Director Five years […]
- Twainbow Defines What it Means to Live Under The Double RainbowShare I recently was asked some questions by the […]
- PRESS RELEASE: Autistic Pride Day 2019ShareEach summer on June 18th, Autistic Pride Day is […]
- Press ReleaseShare February 14, 2019 Today we’re celebrating […]
- “I am Autism”: Diagnosis at 30 – A Broken SystemShare By: Corey Coloma In my late twenties, I became […]