people living under a double-rainbow...
Twainbow was formed to provide a clearinghouse of information regarding LGBT-ASD social support, the latest news , and research.
Twainbow is a portmanteau of “twain” (meaning ‘two’) and “rainbow”. Individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) who are also lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender live with two rainbows in their lives: what we like to call the double-rainbow.
Twainbow is an organization dedicated to advocacy for those under both the LGBTQI+ and autism spectrums.
Twainbow is an organization dedicated to advocacy for those under both the LGBT and autism spectrums.
Resources for people that identify with the LGBT and Autism community.
Come and check out our newest projects.
- PRESS RELEASE: Autistic Pride Day 2019Each summer on June 18th, Autistic Pride Day is […]
- Press ReleaseFebruary 14, 2019 Today we’re celebrating the […]
- “I am Autism”: Diagnosis at 30 – A Broken SystemBy: Corey Coloma In my late twenties, I became more […]
- “We Will Never Be Normal”: The Experience of Discovering a Partner Has Autism Spectrum DisorderResearch by: Laura F. Lewis University of Vermont […]
- A Mixed Methods Study of Barriers to Formal Diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder in AdultsResearch By: Laura Foran Lewis Abstract: Delayed […]